Monday, December 17, 2012

Unwrapped all wrapped up

The second Unwrapped market on Sunday 16th came and went in a bit of a blur, but I did remember to bring my camera  this time and managed to take a few quick shots of my stall before the crowds arrived.  I had lovely stallholders on either side of me and we had a really nice time together.

What I like most about Unwrapped and Made on the Left is the really collaborative approach - stallholders help each other out, share ideas and just have a good time.  A lot of the credit for this goes to the organisers. A special thanks goes to Ebony, the founder of Unwrapped, who will be handing over the reins in March 2013 after 7 years.  It's been a wonderful journey.

Here was my stall:




That's my last market for 2012.  Now I just have to tidy up my workspace....

No comments:

Post a Comment