Monday, January 9, 2012

Old Chairs Made New

My daughter upgraded her garden furniture and had three unwanted director's chairs.  They had done great service but the fabric had started to disintegrate so they were unusable.  I decided to rescue them and tackle the job of replacing the fabric.

I bought some lovely french deckchair fabric from my friend Eva at Trio in North Perth.  Eva gets the fabric from Ici et la.

I removed the old fabric from one of the chairs so that I could use it as a template and then got to work with my trusty sewing machine.

I'm pretty pleased with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment