Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Typewriter

I have a new typewriter.








It is a German typewriter, manufactured in the late 1920's, and it actually works. Heaven knows where it had been because it took me a whole afternoon to clean all the dust and cobwebs out of it and to get the keys moving again but I absolutely love it.
It will be making a guest appearance at my stall at the Fremantle Bazaar which is in early December in the grounds of the Fremantle Arts Centre.
I am off to Melbourne tomorrow for a few days so I will have lots to share when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christobel, how are you?
    I'm studying journalism and I was wondering if I could use your picture of your typewriter for an article of my college newspaper.
    Thank you,
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidy - of course you can use my picture. It is a beautiful typewriter isn't it?

      Delete